The Food and Nutrition Information Center - a leader in food and human nutrition information dissemination since 1971 - provides credible, accurate, and practical resources for nutrition and health professionals, educators, government personnel and consumers. Learn more about FNIC.
Healthy Diet & Lifestyle, Food Groups, Nutrition Before & During Pregnancy, Child Nutrition, Physical Activity
In addition you can find more info below:
The Food and Nutrition Information Center
Nutritional Values For Common Foods And Products
NutritionData.com: Nutrition facts, calories in food, labels and more
- Little change seen in fast food portion size, product formulation between 1996 and 2013
- New Diet Guidelines Might Reflect Environment Cost
- Individuals may consider organic an important factor when defining healthy food
- 7 Fruits and Vegetables That Reverse the Signs of Aging
- Little or No Nutritional Benefit from Energy Drinks
- Fast Food May Sink Children's Grades?